– 2004: Graduated with the highest score (Excellent Cum Laude) in the Medical School of the Complutense University, Madrid.
– 2007: Master in Molecular Oncology, National Oncology Research Center (highest score: Outstanding).
– 2008: Advanced Program in Management for Clinical Units, ESADE.
– 2012-13: Master “Healthcare Leadership Program”, Business Institute.
Oncology specialist en HC Marbella.
Since 2002: Oncologist at the Breast Cancer Unit of Hospital 12 de Octubre in Madrid
Since 2008: Associate Professor in the School of Medicine at the Complutense University of Madrid.
Professor of various post-graduate courses:
- Since 2005: Advanced Program in Medical Oncology, San Lorenzo de El Escorial.
- Since 2005: Madrid Breast Cancer Conference, Madrid.
- Since 2008: Advanced Program in Breast Pathology, Department of Gynecology, Hospital 12 de Octubre.
- President of SOLTI Research Group for Breast Cancer, since 2015.
- Co-investigator in different research projects.
- Principal investigator in public research grants: FIS 09/1394, FIS 12/01016 and FIS 15/1508 on breast cancer. Carlos III Health Institute.
- Principal researcher in private research grants: MMA 2010 and 2012 (Mutua Madrileña).
- Principal investigator in different ongoing clinical trials on breast cancer.
- Clinical Research Ethics Committee, Hospital 12 de Octubre, since 2007.
- Pharmacy Commission, Hospital 12 de Octubre, since 2013.
- Active member of SOLTI, GEICAM, ESMO, SEOM, ASCO.
- Scientific Com. Member and president of SOLTI since 2010