1.This document establishes the Conditions of Use that must be respected by users who access https://medhelpspain.com domain of the company Medical Help S.L.
The domain https://medhelpspain.com is owned by Medical Help S.L with registered office at Calle Torno n. 14 (P.I.
Palmar) 1500 El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz with CIF B72359565 telephone 856 50 77 87 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Medical Help S.L is the owner of all intellectual, industrial and related rights of all elements of the page https://medhelpspain.com (messages, texts, graphics, banners, recordings, photographs ...)
3. The access and use of the web will imply the acceptance of these conditions that regulate access and use of the website.
4. Use of part of the contents of the web domain will be allowed only when:
Informative purpose for personal and private use.
It is expressly prohibited its use for commercial purposes or its distribution, public communication, transformation and decompilation.
Be compatible with the purposes of the web
None of the contents of the website are modified
The user agrees to make a lawful use of the contents and will be solely responsible for the illegitimate or fraudulent use that may be made of them.
5. Medical help S.L does not assign or transfer any right over any content or service of the web domain.
6. Medical help S.L reserves the right to make modifications and updates, without prior notice, of the information on the Web, the configuration and presentation of the same and the access conditions.
7. Any infringement of these rights by the user may give rise to civil or criminal court proceedings. These judicial processes are govern by Spanish law and by the courts and tribunals of Cádiz.
8. Medical Help SL is not responsible for the quality, accuracy, reliability or correctness of any content or service accessible through the domain https://medhelpspain.com or the links out of the web domain that have a merely informative purpose and do not is involved in the support of Medical Help SL Neither is responsible for the damages related to the user's access to any content that can be accessed through the domain https://medhelpspain.com
9. In accordance with Regulation 2016/769 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, personal data’s protection of the user of the domain https://medhelpspain.com is guaranteed.
10. The user accepts these conditions of use of the domain https://medhelpspain.com
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that a website places on your PC, phone or other device with information about the user's activity on the website such as user name or activity log. Cookies facilitate browsing and in no case will damage the device.
Why are cookies used on this website?
The main purpose of our cookies is to facilitate browsing.
Ensure the website can work properly.
Store your preferences in the language you have selected or the font size.
Know your browsing experience.
Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Why are cookies NOT used on this website?
We will not store data containing sensitive information such as passwords, debit card or credit card information, etc.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies of our website is used exclusively by us.
How can I avoid using Cookies on this website?
2.Delete Cookies stored in your browser associated with this website.
You can disable cookies at any time.